DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Halloween Witch gets you playing with an interactive Google doodle
Halloween is celebrated every year on October 31 in a number of countries around the world.
New Delhi: Halloween is celebrated every year on October 31 in a number of countries around the world. And like last year, Google is celebrating the event with an interactive doodle. The doodle on the Google homepage features a witch flipping through the pages of a book which seems to include information about witchcraft.
As you press the play button, the witch appears and starts practising witchery. In this doodle, there are four different items, including an apple, bone, bottle and skull, available to the witch for performing witchery. The witch needs two items to do witchery and cast an evil spell. She lets you choose those items and produce spooky results. To add to the atmosphere there is also an eerie sound playing in the background.
Halloween is also called All Hallows' Eve. As it falls on the eve of All Saints' Day, it has a religious significance for some Christians otherwise it is nowadays observed largely as a secular celebration.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics