DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hamilton fastest in 3rd practice at Abu Dhabi GP
Hamilton was fastest in pre-qualifying practice at the Abu Dhabi GP followed by his McLaren team-mate Button.
Abu Dhabi: Lewis Hamilton was fastest in Saturday's pre-qualifying practice at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix followed by his McLaren teammate Jenson Button. Hamilton clocked 1 minute, 42.130 seconds on the 5.6-kilometer (3.5-mile) Yas Marina circuit, 0.290 seconds quicker than Button.
Two-time Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel, who leads the drivers' championship, came in third after coming onto the track late with less than three minutes to spare and completing only two laps. Vettel's Red Bull teammate, Mark Webber, who still has a mathematical chance of winning the title, was fourth.
Vettel's strongest rival for the title, Ferrari's Fernando Alonso, only managed eighth. He has struggled all weekend with pace and a second late night for his engineers working on the car didn't seem to help.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong