Hamilton sets pace in wet Silverstone
As conditions improved slightly, the McLaren driver clocked 1 minute 56.345 seconds in the second session.
Silverstone: Lewis Hamilton was fastest in rainy practice sessions for the British Grand Prix on Friday in front of his home fans.
As conditions improved slightly in the afternoon, the McLaren driver clocked 1 minute 56.345 seconds in the second session with Kamui Kobayashi of Sauber 0.129 seconds back.
Michael Schumacher posted the third fastest time. He's coming off his first podium finish at the European GP since coming out of retirement two years ago.
With rain drenching the Silverstone circuit, Bruno Senna of Williams spun off the soggy track and hit the barriers.
Championship leader Fernando Alonso was one of the three drivers not to set a time in the morning with rain hampering visibility. He was 10th fastest in the second session.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute