Hamilton sets pace in wet Silverstone
As conditions improved slightly, the McLaren driver clocked 1 minute 56.345 seconds in the second session.
Silverstone: Lewis Hamilton was fastest in rainy practice sessions for the British Grand Prix on Friday in front of his home fans.
As conditions improved slightly in the afternoon, the McLaren driver clocked 1 minute 56.345 seconds in the second session with Kamui Kobayashi of Sauber 0.129 seconds back.
Michael Schumacher posted the third fastest time. He's coming off his first podium finish at the European GP since coming out of retirement two years ago.
With rain drenching the Silverstone circuit, Bruno Senna of Williams spun off the soggy track and hit the barriers.
Championship leader Fernando Alonso was one of the three drivers not to set a time in the morning with rain hampering visibility. He was 10th fastest in the second session.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology