DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hamilton sets pace in wet Silverstone
As conditions improved slightly, the McLaren driver clocked 1 minute 56.345 seconds in the second session.
Silverstone: Lewis Hamilton was fastest in rainy practice sessions for the British Grand Prix on Friday in front of his home fans.
As conditions improved slightly in the afternoon, the McLaren driver clocked 1 minute 56.345 seconds in the second session with Kamui Kobayashi of Sauber 0.129 seconds back.
Michael Schumacher posted the third fastest time. He's coming off his first podium finish at the European GP since coming out of retirement two years ago.
With rain drenching the Silverstone circuit, Bruno Senna of Williams spun off the soggy track and hit the barriers.
Championship leader Fernando Alonso was one of the three drivers not to set a time in the morning with rain hampering visibility. He was 10th fastest in the second session.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment