Hands pretty full for 2013: Sonakshi Sinha
Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who has earned rave reviews for her performance says she is happy and looking for a great 2013 ahead.
Mumbai: After a successful 2012 with hits like 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Son of Sardaar' and 'Dabangg 2', the new year also looks quite promising for actress Sonakshi Sinha.
"In 2013 I have 'Lootera', 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2'... I am going to start shooting for 'Bullet Raja', 'Rambo Rajkumar' with Prabhudheva and Shahid (Kapoor) and 'Thuppakki' remake. So yeah, hands are pretty full," the 25-year-old said here Monday while celebrating the success of 'Dabangg 2' at Smile NGO.
Sonakshi is paired opposite Ranveer Singh in 'Lootera', with Akshay Kumar in 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2' and she will share screen space with Saif Ali Khan in "Bullet Raja".
Sonakshi is happy that her hard work has paid off.
"It feels good. I have always worked hard and when your hard work pays off in terms of people liking your film, it is amazing," she said.
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Cycle to Motorcycle? How Ram Gopal Yadav's Trip to EC Created a Stir
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial