Hands pretty full for 2013: Sonakshi Sinha
Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who has earned rave reviews for her performance says she is happy and looking for a great 2013 ahead.
Mumbai: After a successful 2012 with hits like 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Son of Sardaar' and 'Dabangg 2', the new year also looks quite promising for actress Sonakshi Sinha.
"In 2013 I have 'Lootera', 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2'... I am going to start shooting for 'Bullet Raja', 'Rambo Rajkumar' with Prabhudheva and Shahid (Kapoor) and 'Thuppakki' remake. So yeah, hands are pretty full," the 25-year-old said here Monday while celebrating the success of 'Dabangg 2' at Smile NGO.
Sonakshi is paired opposite Ranveer Singh in 'Lootera', with Akshay Kumar in 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2' and she will share screen space with Saif Ali Khan in "Bullet Raja".
Sonakshi is happy that her hard work has paid off.
"It feels good. I have always worked hard and when your hard work pays off in terms of people liking your film, it is amazing," she said.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology