Hanks gets a cameo in '30 Rock'
The actor confirmed the detail on a micro-blogging site
London: Actor Tom Hanks will make a guest appearance in American television comedy series "30 Rock" that comes on NBC.
"I'm on '30 Rock'!" Hanks conformed the news on microblogging site Twitter.
The 54-year-old is one of the growing number of A-listers to make a cameo on the show created by Tina Fey. Earlier Whoopi Goldberg, Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Jennifer Aniston and Oprah Winfrey featured in it, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen