DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hanks gets a cameo in '30 Rock'
The actor confirmed the detail on a micro-blogging site
London: Actor Tom Hanks will make a guest appearance in American television comedy series "30 Rock" that comes on NBC.
"I'm on '30 Rock'!" Hanks conformed the news on microblogging site Twitter.
The 54-year-old is one of the growing number of A-listers to make a cameo on the show created by Tina Fey. Earlier Whoopi Goldberg, Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Jennifer Aniston and Oprah Winfrey featured in it, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Chopra Just Talk About Her Relationship With Shah Rukh Khan?
- Opinion – Which 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variant Should You Buy?
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017