Hanks gets a cameo in '30 Rock'
The actor confirmed the detail on a micro-blogging site
London: Actor Tom Hanks will make a guest appearance in American television comedy series "30 Rock" that comes on NBC.
"I'm on '30 Rock'!" Hanks conformed the news on microblogging site Twitter.
The 54-year-old is one of the growing number of A-listers to make a cameo on the show created by Tina Fey. Earlier Whoopi Goldberg, Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Jennifer Aniston and Oprah Winfrey featured in it, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Recommended For You
- Salman, Sonakshi And Prabhu Deva Bring The House Down In Sydney
- Ranveer, Zoya Attend Ritesh's Homecoming Party For Priyanka Chopra
- When Gunday Cast Decided To Remind Fans Of Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein
- Ford Figo S First Drive Review: The Reason Not To Buy The Baleno RS
- Khoon Aali Chithi: The Teaser Of Richa Chadha's Debut Production Is Out