Hanks gets a cameo in '30 Rock'
The actor confirmed the detail on a micro-blogging site
London: Actor Tom Hanks will make a guest appearance in American television comedy series "30 Rock" that comes on NBC.
"I'm on '30 Rock'!" Hanks conformed the news on microblogging site Twitter.
The 54-year-old is one of the growing number of A-listers to make a cameo on the show created by Tina Fey. Earlier Whoopi Goldberg, Susan Sarandon, Matt Damon, Jennifer Aniston and Oprah Winfrey featured in it, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Dravid Excited To Have Fit-Again Zaheer Back For Daredevils
- Bharat Stage Emission Norms Explained, How Does it Impact You ?
- Ashwin Says March 30 Will be Remembered as 'World Apology Day'
- Films That Prove Nagesh Kukunoor is The Ultimate Storyteller of His Own Genre
- Florals Dominate Designers' Collection This Season, Here's Proof