Hansika misses home, but says 'work is bliss'
Seeems like a busy year for the actor as she has seven Tamil films lined up for her.
Chennai: Juggling seven films has kept southern actress Hansika Motwani away from home for a while, but she is not complaining because she loves her job. She is so busy that she has lost track of time.
"Can't believe it's already Feb 28 and March is here already. I guess 40 days out of home makes you forget days, dates and months. No complains though (love my job). Been in India at least. Just doing hop, skip and jump with seven flicks. Work is bliss," Hansika posted on her Twitter page.
Hansika had only two releases in 2012, the Tamil romantic comedy 'Oru Kal Oru Kannadi' and a Telugu flick 'Denikaina Ready'. Both the film were highly successful.
This year the 21 year old has seven Tamil films lined up 'Settai', 'Vaalu', 'Vettai Mannan', 'Singam 2', 'Biriyani', 'Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru' and 'Vaaliban'.
Having featured as a child artiste in films such as 'Hawa', 'Koi Mil Gaya' and 'Jaago', her first films as leading lady was Telugu action drama 'Desamuduru'
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away