Hansika Motwani laughs off link up rumours with Simbu
Hansika and Simbu are currently working on two Tamil films 'Vaalu' and 'Vettai Mannan'.
Chennai: Southern actress Hansika Motwani says she is not dating Tamil actor Silambarasan aka Simbu and adds "when I'm in love, I will inform".
Hansika and Simbu are currently working on two Tamil films 'Vaalu' and 'Vettai Mannan'. "(I have) been hearing a lot of news about my link up. All I can do is laugh it off because I love reading stuff about me, which I myself don't know," posted Hansika on her Twitter page.
"Let me still clear the air that there is no truth to any rumours. When I'm in love, I will openly inform the media," she further wrote.
She admits celebrity lifestyle is prone to rumours. "I understand it's a part and parcel of celebrity life, but still don't want to give my fans any wrong information and I know my media family will support me," she wrote.
Her other upcoming Tamil films include 'Theeya Vela Seiyyanum Kumaru', 'Singam 2" and 'Biriyani'.
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi