DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hansika Motwani laughs off link up rumours with Simbu
Hansika and Simbu are currently working on two Tamil films 'Vaalu' and 'Vettai Mannan'.
Chennai: Southern actress Hansika Motwani says she is not dating Tamil actor Silambarasan aka Simbu and adds "when I'm in love, I will inform".
Hansika and Simbu are currently working on two Tamil films 'Vaalu' and 'Vettai Mannan'. "(I have) been hearing a lot of news about my link up. All I can do is laugh it off because I love reading stuff about me, which I myself don't know," posted Hansika on her Twitter page.
"Let me still clear the air that there is no truth to any rumours. When I'm in love, I will openly inform the media," she further wrote.
She admits celebrity lifestyle is prone to rumours. "I understand it's a part and parcel of celebrity life, but still don't want to give my fans any wrong information and I know my media family will support me," she wrote.
Her other upcoming Tamil films include 'Theeya Vela Seiyyanum Kumaru', 'Singam 2" and 'Biriyani'.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions