DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hansika to act in six big Kollywood films
In a recent interview the 21 year old revealed travelling to be her second love after acting in films.
Hansika Motwani has a very busy year ahead of her with 6 movies in Tamil. 'Settai', 'Vaalu', 'Vettai Mannan', 'Singam 2', 'Biriyani' and 'Theeya Velai Seyyum Kumaru' are the films this young actress has in her bag for now. In a recent interview, she spoke about her personal interests.
"I love travelling and I have a dream of seeing the whole world. My profession has given me a chance to do just that. Shooting in different countries, meeting different people and trying different cuisines has always been fun. I also love clicking pictures, capturing memories, which will remain with me all my life. I feel blessed, as in a short span of my career I got the chance to visit most of the European countries and parts of US. Samuel Johnson once said the use of travelling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. I wouldn't want to trade my life for anything in this world, as there are many more miles to go and many more things to see". said the happy 21 year old beauty.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia