DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hanson beats McIlroy by one shot to win BMW Masters
Hanson finished at 21-under 267 on The Masters Course at Lake Malaren and earned $1,166,600 in the European Tour's richest regular event.
Shanghai: Sweden's Peter Hanson won the BMW Masters on Sunday for his second European Tour victory of the year, shooting a 5-under 67 to hold off Ryder Cup teammate Rory McIlroy by a stroke.
Hanson finished at 21-under 267 on The Masters Course at Lake Malaren and earned $1,166,600 in the European Tour's richest regular event. He won the KLM Open last month in the Netherlands and has six career tour victories.
The top-ranked McIlroy, the winner last year when the event was a non-sanctioned exhibition tournament, finished with a 67.
Third-ranked Luke Donald was third at 17 under after a 66, and fellow Englishman Ian Poulter completed a Ryder Cup sweep of the top four spots, closing with a 65 to finish at 16 under.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: England Get Rid of De Kock
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes