DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hansraj Saxena comes up with Tamil-Telugu bilingual
Chandru Kavya Shetty and Parvathy Nair will play the lead roles in this yet to be titled film.
Hansraj Saxena is back to form and his Sax Pictures will produce a Tamil - Telugu bilingual thriller. The film will be helmed by Sai Gokul Ramnath who has worked with commercial film specialist KV Anand in 'Maatraan' and 'Ayan'.
Chandru Kavya Shetty and Parvathy Nair, a Bengaluru model, will play the lead roles in this film that will go on floors on coming August 6 in Chennai. The first schedule has been planned till August 27 after which the second schedule goes on floors in Hyderabad in the second week of September.
DOP is by J Laxman who has worked on 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' and 'Puthagam'. Sathya Raj is the editor, lyrics are by Kavi Mathivannan, make up is by Abdul who is also working on Shankar's 'I'. Thambidurai and Sasikumar are the executive producers of the bilingual.
Saxena is also distributing and releasing Priyamani's 'Charulatha' in Tamil Nadu.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet