Hansraj Saxena comes up with Tamil-Telugu bilingual
Chandru Kavya Shetty and Parvathy Nair will play the lead roles in this yet to be titled film.
Hansraj Saxena is back to form and his Sax Pictures will produce a Tamil - Telugu bilingual thriller. The film will be helmed by Sai Gokul Ramnath who has worked with commercial film specialist KV Anand in 'Maatraan' and 'Ayan'.
Chandru Kavya Shetty and Parvathy Nair, a Bengaluru model, will play the lead roles in this film that will go on floors on coming August 6 in Chennai. The first schedule has been planned till August 27 after which the second schedule goes on floors in Hyderabad in the second week of September.
DOP is by J Laxman who has worked on 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' and 'Puthagam'. Sathya Raj is the editor, lyrics are by Kavi Mathivannan, make up is by Abdul who is also working on Shankar's 'I'. Thambidurai and Sasikumar are the executive producers of the bilingual.
Saxena is also distributing and releasing Priyamani's 'Charulatha' in Tamil Nadu.
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Akhilesh-Shivpal Supporters Clash Ahead of Crucial SP Meet
- Mulayam Singh Explores Political Possibilities Amid Turf War