Hansraj Saxena comes up with Tamil-Telugu bilingual
Chandru Kavya Shetty and Parvathy Nair will play the lead roles in this yet to be titled film.
Hansraj Saxena is back to form and his Sax Pictures will produce a Tamil - Telugu bilingual thriller. The film will be helmed by Sai Gokul Ramnath who has worked with commercial film specialist KV Anand in 'Maatraan' and 'Ayan'.
Chandru Kavya Shetty and Parvathy Nair, a Bengaluru model, will play the lead roles in this film that will go on floors on coming August 6 in Chennai. The first schedule has been planned till August 27 after which the second schedule goes on floors in Hyderabad in the second week of September.
DOP is by J Laxman who has worked on 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' and 'Puthagam'. Sathya Raj is the editor, lyrics are by Kavi Mathivannan, make up is by Abdul who is also working on Shankar's 'I'. Thambidurai and Sasikumar are the executive producers of the bilingual.
Saxena is also distributing and releasing Priyamani's 'Charulatha' in Tamil Nadu.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life