DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Happy New Year: Abhishek, Shah Rukh reunite after seven years
'Happy New Year' is being directed by Farah Khan, who had directed SRK in 'Main Hoon Na' and 'Om Shanti Om'.
Mumbai: They did 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' in 2006 and, after a gap of seven years, Abhishek Bachchan has got a chance to work with Shah Rukh Khan again in 'Happy New Year'. He says SRK took 'too much time' to work with him again.
'Happy New Year' is being directed by choreographer-director Farah Khan, who had directed SRK in 'Main Hoon Na' and 'Om Shanti Om'.
"I am very excited to work with Farah. Farah is a dear friend and I am very excited to be part of 'Happy New Year' and I love Shah Rukh," said Abhishek here.
"I worked with him in 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' and I think he is taking too much time to do another film with me. It is going to be a lot of fun," he added.
While the male leads of the film are in place, Farah has yet to finalise the female leads.
Abhishek will be flying to Dubai in September for a schedule of 'Happy New Year'.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere