'Happy New Year' is a special film with situational comedy: Prithviraj
Prithviraj is all set to try his hands at comedy with 'Happy New Year' and is excited about the project.
Mumbai: Southern superstar Prithviraj Sukumaran, who is on cloud nine after receiving a positive response to his performance in 'Aurangzeb', is now set to try his hand at comedy with 'Happy New Year'. He says he excited about the project.
"I am in a happy state right now as my performance in 'Aurangzeb' was appreciated and people didn't come out saying they saw a South Indian actor. Audience and critics felt i played my part well and this was a huge achievement," Prithviraj, who made his Bollywood debut with 'Aiyyaa', told IANS.
"Now for the first time in Bollywood, I will be seen in a comedy film 'Happy New Year'. I am really looking forward to working in this film", he added.
Directed by choreographer-turned-filmmaker Farah Khan, 'Happy New Year' features Shah Rukh Khan.
Prithviraj says the film will be a situational comedy and will go on the floors by September.
"Its a very special film with a situational comedy. Its a very funny film. I spoke to Farah but she is not keeping well. The film will go on floors by September. I am looking forward to this film," he said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know