DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Happy with the response to 'Policegiri': Manyata Dutt
Manyata visited single screen theatre Gaiety Galaxy in Mumbai and was happy with the response to the film.
Mumbai: Manyata is "very happy" with the audience response to her husband and jailed actor Sanjay Dutt-starrer 'Policegiri'.
She visited single screen theatre Gaiety Galaxy here Friday night. "I'm very happy with the response to this film. I am liking the way people are reacting," Manyata told reporters.
Sanjay was unable to promote the film as he is completing his three-and-a-half-year jail sentence in the 1993 Mumbai blast case. Manyata took up the promotions.
"I have promised my husband that I will not cry and be strong. I hope along with 'Policegiri', even 'Lootera' (which released the same day) does well at the box office," she added.
Manyata also attended the premiere of 'Policegiri' along with the star cast.
'Policegiri' is a remake of the 2003 Tamil hit film 'Saamy'. Directed by K.S. Ravikumar, the film also features Prachi Desai in the lead.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes