Happy with the response to 'Policegiri': Manyata Dutt
Manyata visited single screen theatre Gaiety Galaxy in Mumbai and was happy with the response to the film.
Mumbai: Manyata is "very happy" with the audience response to her husband and jailed actor Sanjay Dutt-starrer 'Policegiri'.
She visited single screen theatre Gaiety Galaxy here Friday night. "I'm very happy with the response to this film. I am liking the way people are reacting," Manyata told reporters.
Sanjay was unable to promote the film as he is completing his three-and-a-half-year jail sentence in the 1993 Mumbai blast case. Manyata took up the promotions.
"I have promised my husband that I will not cry and be strong. I hope along with 'Policegiri', even 'Lootera' (which released the same day) does well at the box office," she added.
Manyata also attended the premiere of 'Policegiri' along with the star cast.
'Policegiri' is a remake of the 2003 Tamil hit film 'Saamy'. Directed by K.S. Ravikumar, the film also features Prachi Desai in the lead.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement