Harbhajan Singh's cameo in Akshay Kumar's film
Bhajji will appear in a cameo but it is not revealed if he will play his cricketing self or a new character.
New Delhi: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh is all set to make his big screen acting debut in Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar's Punjabi production 'Ba Ji in Problem'. Singh, who is popularly known as Bhajji, will appear in a cameo but it is not yet revealed if he will play his cricketing self or a new character.
The film is produced by Kumar and Ashvini Yardi's company Grazing Goat Productions. The producers are tight lipped about the scene in which he will feature.
"We are absolutely delighted to have one of the world's best known Punjabis feature in 'Ba Ji in Problem'. It is too soon to unveil anything at this stage, but all I can say is that Bhajji's fans are going to be bowled over by his
performance," Yardi said in a statement.
The film also stars Punjabi actors Gippy Grewal, Gurpreet Ghuggi, veteran actor Om Puri and will go on floors in Chandigarh, before IPL.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance