Harbhajan Singh's cameo in Akshay Kumar's film
Bhajji will appear in a cameo but it is not revealed if he will play his cricketing self or a new character.
New Delhi: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh is all set to make his big screen acting debut in Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar's Punjabi production 'Ba Ji in Problem'. Singh, who is popularly known as Bhajji, will appear in a cameo but it is not yet revealed if he will play his cricketing self or a new character.
The film is produced by Kumar and Ashvini Yardi's company Grazing Goat Productions. The producers are tight lipped about the scene in which he will feature.
"We are absolutely delighted to have one of the world's best known Punjabis feature in 'Ba Ji in Problem'. It is too soon to unveil anything at this stage, but all I can say is that Bhajji's fans are going to be bowled over by his
performance," Yardi said in a statement.
The film also stars Punjabi actors Gippy Grewal, Gurpreet Ghuggi, veteran actor Om Puri and will go on floors in Chandigarh, before IPL.
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi Makes his Appearance in Assam Court
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey