Hari to retain original cast for 'Singam 2'
Its no longer news that Suriya - Anushka Shetty and Hansika Motwani will be coming together for 'Singam 2'.
Its no longer news that Suriya - Anushka Shetty and Hansika Motwani will be coming together for 'Singam 2', a sequel to the 2010 super hit, 'Singam'. However it looks like Hari is hell bent in retaining the original cast from the film for the sequel.
The director who knows commercial cinema like the back of his hand has reportedly convinced 'Aachi' Manorama to be a part of the sequel as well. The ace actress was ill and underwent treatment recently, for various reasons. This film will now mark her comeback on big screen as she was last seen in 'Ponnar Shankar'.
The sequel will go on floors once Suriya wraps 'Maatraan' with KV Anand, the film is nearing its completion with just a couple of songs pending to be canned.
'Singam 2' will boast off the same cast and crew but will see a few additions like Hansika Motwani and Santhanam. Buzz is that Hansika will play a school tot in this film.
Recommended For You
- Pacer Sreesanth Denied NOC to Play in Scotland League
- Honor 6X Review: It Has All The SWAG That It Promises in Rs 12,999
- 13 Things That Rishi Kapoor Revealed From His Book at Jaipur Lit Fest
- Australian Open 2017: Roger Federer Masterclass Floors Mischa Zverev
- Saina Nehwal And Yuvraj Singh's Twitter Chat Is All About Mutual Admiration