Harish Shankar is currently busy directing 'Ramayya Vasthavayya'
The Telugu film will have actors NTR and Samantha as the lead pair.
Harish Shankar, who has shot to fame with the super hit Telugu films like 'Mirapakay' and 'Gabbar Singh', said some interesting things about him.
"In my college days, I used to be so much noisy and used to do naughty things. Because of this, I was suspended nearly 48 times in my 3 years of graduation. I used to bunk classes for watching movies and I even started to tell tuition for funding my passion for movies", he said.
A vegetarian by choice, the actor turned director is currently busy directing 'Ramayya Vasthavayya'.
The film will have NTR and Samantha as the lead pair and he said that the movie has all the elements that are expected from NTR's film.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement