Harish Shankar is currently busy directing 'Ramayya Vasthavayya'
The Telugu film will have actors NTR and Samantha as the lead pair.
Harish Shankar, who has shot to fame with the super hit Telugu films like 'Mirapakay' and 'Gabbar Singh', said some interesting things about him.
"In my college days, I used to be so much noisy and used to do naughty things. Because of this, I was suspended nearly 48 times in my 3 years of graduation. I used to bunk classes for watching movies and I even started to tell tuition for funding my passion for movies", he said.
A vegetarian by choice, the actor turned director is currently busy directing 'Ramayya Vasthavayya'.
The film will have NTR and Samantha as the lead pair and he said that the movie has all the elements that are expected from NTR's film.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed