Harry Potter actor in jail, admits growing marijuana
Waylett plays school bully Vincent Crabbe in all 6 Harry Potter films.
London: A teenage cast member of the Harry Potter movies has appeared in a London court and admitted to growing marijuana.
Jamie Waylett pleaded guilty to growing the drug during a hearing Thursday at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court.
The 19-year-old Waylett plays school bully Vincent Crabbe in all six installments of the film franchise.
Police found eight bags of cannabis and a knife during a search of a car Waylett was riding in. They then searched his mother's house and found 10 marijuana plants.
Waylett pleaded guilty to producing cannabis, which carries a maximum 14-year sentence. His friend John Innis pleaded guilty to drug possession.
Judge Timothy Workman said the pair would be sentenced Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands