Harry Potter actor in jail, admits growing marijuana
Waylett plays school bully Vincent Crabbe in all 6 Harry Potter films.
London: A teenage cast member of the Harry Potter movies has appeared in a London court and admitted to growing marijuana.
Jamie Waylett pleaded guilty to growing the drug during a hearing Thursday at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court.
The 19-year-old Waylett plays school bully Vincent Crabbe in all six installments of the film franchise.
Police found eight bags of cannabis and a knife during a search of a car Waylett was riding in. They then searched his mother's house and found 10 marijuana plants.
Waylett pleaded guilty to producing cannabis, which carries a maximum 14-year sentence. His friend John Innis pleaded guilty to drug possession.
Judge Timothy Workman said the pair would be sentenced Tuesday.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor