'Harry Potter' star Warvick Davis in Bhojpuri film
Get ready to see Warvick Davis in an all new avatar.
Mumbai: You may have seen British actor Warvick Davis in cult films like the Harry Potter series and the Star Wars, but get ready to see him in an all new avatar.
The actor is all set to make his debut in a Bhojpuri film. The film titled 'Chingari' is being produced and directed by Shrey Shrivastav. Davis will be coming to Mumbai to shoot for his cameo in the first week of July.
Shrey Shrivastav confirms the news and says, "He is doing a cameo in the film. He plays a journalist from an international channel, who is doing a documentary on Bihar police. In the film, he is shown to have come down to do some research and we have a couple of interesting comedy sequences with him."
About how he wooed Warvick to appear in his film, the director says, "I know Warvick through common friends and when we spoke to him, we realised that he was very keen to do a Bollywood film."
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone