Haryana: 1448 corruption complaints received in past one year
Out of these, action has been taken in 900 cases and investigations into remaining complaints will be completed soon, Lokayukta said.
Chandigarh: As many as 1448 complaints relating to corruption have been received in the past one year in Haryana, state Lokayukta Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said in Chandigarh on Sunday.
Out of these, action has been taken in 900 cases and investigations into remaining complaints will be completed soon, he said. The complaints related mainly to police, revenue and food supply departments, the Lokayukta said.
Anyone can file a complaint related to corruption, he said. The complaint, written on a plain paper, shall be accompanied by a court fee of Rs 1,000, Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said. No court fee will be charged from the poor, he said.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India