DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Haryana: 1448 corruption complaints received in past one year
Out of these, action has been taken in 900 cases and investigations into remaining complaints will be completed soon, Lokayukta said.
Chandigarh: As many as 1448 complaints relating to corruption have been received in the past one year in Haryana, state Lokayukta Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said in Chandigarh on Sunday.
Out of these, action has been taken in 900 cases and investigations into remaining complaints will be completed soon, he said. The complaints related mainly to police, revenue and food supply departments, the Lokayukta said.
Anyone can file a complaint related to corruption, he said. The complaint, written on a plain paper, shall be accompanied by a court fee of Rs 1,000, Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said. No court fee will be charged from the poor, he said.
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- List of Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Car Launches to Look Forward To
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Pakistan Cricketer Slams 320 in 50-Over Match