DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Haryana: 2 killed in firing, mob sets police station on fire
The mob even attacked some media persons covering the violence and broke their cameras.
Bhiwani: Two people were killed after a person opened fire in Bhiwani, Haryana on Wednesday. After the firing and the resultant deaths, angry villagers blocked roads and indulged in arson and rioting. The mob even attacked some media persons covering the violence and broke their cameras.
The villagers alleged that the police did not catch the person who opened the fire. According to the villagers the person who opened fire is a known criminal of the area. He reached Bond village in Bhiwani on at about 1:30 AM on Thursday and started firing which resulted in the death of two youngsters and injuring one more.
The villagers claim that he kept on firing for quite sometime but the police failed to act. They went to the police station to protest on Thursday morning and then torched it along with six police vehicles.
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- List of Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Car Launches to Look Forward To
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses