Haryana: Man gets death penalty for killing three siblings
Manoj Suryawanshi was sentenced to death for abducting and killing the children from his neighbourhood.
Bilaspur: A man has been sentenced to death by a local court in Bilaspur for abducting and killing three minor siblings in February 2011 in Ratnapur town of the district.
First Additional District and Sessions Judge Neeta Yadav on Saturday sentenced - Manoj Suryawanshi - to death for abducting and killing the children from his neighbourhood. According to police, Suryawanshi had kidnapped his neighbour Shivlal Dhivar's children - Vijay (8), Ajay (6) and Sakshi (4) - on February 11, when they were returning from school.
The accused took them to a nearby field where he killed them by hitting them with stones.
He was arrested the next day. According to prosecution, the accused committed the crime to take revenge against Shivlal's brother Shivnath. Suryawanshi believed that his wife had eloped with Shivnath.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right