DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Haryana: NRI woman raped by brother
The woman also alleged that after committing the crime, her brother forcibly fed her some poisonous substance.
Rohtak: In a shocker from Haryana, a 32-year-old NRI woman was allegedly raped by her brother in Sector-2 area of the city. In her complaint, the victim said she had recently come to Rohtak from Italy on vacations. On Friday night, while she was alone in her house, her brother came and raped her, she alleged in a complaint.
The woman also alleged that after committing the crime, he forcibly fed her some poisonous substance. Later, the victim found herself lying on the road near Medical turn here, police said, adding that after gaining consciousness at midnight, she called her friend.
The woman was admitted to PGIMS, police said. "We have booked the accused on charges of rape and causing hurt by poison after recording statement of the victim on Saturday," said DSP (city) Virender Singh, adding that further action will be taken after getting the report of medical examination.
"The victim is undergoing treatment at PGIMS since Friday night and her condition is stable. Her medical examination will be done soon," the DSP said. Notably, the local police had on Friday arrested a man for allegedly raping his 14-year-old step-daughter for over one year at his house in Sheetal Nagar under Shivaji Colony police station in Rohtak.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong