Haryana Police constable accused of raping nurse
The 36-year-old woman alleged that she was given a drink which had some intoxicant substances, following which the accused raped her.
Hisar: A 36-year-old nurse posted in Civil hospital at Hansi area in the district was allegedly raped by a head constable of Haryana Police, police said on Monday.
Police has registered a case against head constable Devender and his wife Kusum under IPC sections 506 (criminal intimidation), 376 (rape) and 120 B (criminal conspiracy).
The staff nurse, in a complaint to the police, has alleged that Kusum, wife of Devender, residing in Uttam Nagar area of Hansi called her for tea on Sunday evening.
After consuming the tea the nurse fell unconscious, the complaint said, alleging that the drink was mixed with some intoxicant substances, following which the accused raped her.
She informed her husband about the incident and also got medical examination done late on Sunday night in civil hospital, Hansi, police said.
The victim also alleged that the accused threatened her and her family of dire consequences for revealing the matter. The accused head constable is posted in Rohtak at present and is evading arrest, police said, adding that they are investigating the case.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut