Haryana Police constable accused of raping nurse
The 36-year-old woman alleged that she was given a drink which had some intoxicant substances, following which the accused raped her.
Hisar: A 36-year-old nurse posted in Civil hospital at Hansi area in the district was allegedly raped by a head constable of Haryana Police, police said on Monday.
Police has registered a case against head constable Devender and his wife Kusum under IPC sections 506 (criminal intimidation), 376 (rape) and 120 B (criminal conspiracy).
The staff nurse, in a complaint to the police, has alleged that Kusum, wife of Devender, residing in Uttam Nagar area of Hansi called her for tea on Sunday evening.
After consuming the tea the nurse fell unconscious, the complaint said, alleging that the drink was mixed with some intoxicant substances, following which the accused raped her.
She informed her husband about the incident and also got medical examination done late on Sunday night in civil hospital, Hansi, police said.
The victim also alleged that the accused threatened her and her family of dire consequences for revealing the matter. The accused head constable is posted in Rohtak at present and is evading arrest, police said, adding that they are investigating the case.
- BSF Jawan Gurnam Singh Succumbs to His Injuries in Jammu
- Akhilesh is Not Forming a New Party: Shivpal Yadav's Son
- US Will Not Hesitate to Act Alone to Destroy Terror Network in Pak: Szubin
- Digvijay Favours Dialogue With Pakistan, Insists Artists to Work in Cross Border Films
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Adult Film Star Jessica Drake Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Donald Trump Announces 100-Day Presidency Plan