Haryana: Situation still tense in Bhiwani village
The villagers allege that the after killing the two brothers Kulbir created a lot of nuisance in the village and terrorised its residents.
Bhiwani: The situation in Bond Kalan village of Bhiwani district in Haryana continues to be tense following the killing of two brothers and the resultant violence by the villagers. The two brothers were shot dead by a notorious criminal of the area, Kulbir, following a dispute on irrigating the fields on Wednesday. While one of them died on the spot, the other died in the hospital.
The villagers allege that the after killing the two brothers Kulbir created a lot of nuisance in the village and terrorised its residents. The villagers claim they informed the police station but the authorities failed to act or arrest Kulbir. The villagers say that they complained against Kulbir to the police several times but no concrete action has been taken against him.
When there was no action by the police, a group of villagers went to the police station on Thursday morning, and indulged in violence by blocking roads and setting the police station and some vehicles on fire. At least four police personnel and three villagers were injured in the rioting.
The situation came under control after senior police and administrative officers spoke to the villagers and assured them of action. According to Superintendent of Police, Bhiwani, Simardeep Singh angry villagers blocked roads and indulged in arson and rioting.
The mob even attacked some media persons covering the violence and broke their cameras. The situation is still tense and additional police force has been deployed in the village.
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Afghanistan Defends India's Surgical Strikes Along LoC
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes