Hasan Ali's wife to be present in SC on Mon
Tax evader Hasan Ali is currently in the judicial custody till April 8.
Mumbai: Rheema Khan, the wife of Pune-based stud farm owner Hasan Ali, would be present in the Supreme Court on Monday when the Enforcement Directorate would submit a status report of the probe into his alleged money-laundering activities.
"Hasan Ali's wife would appear before the Supreme Court tomorrow," said Khan's lawyer, advocate IA Bagadia in Mumbai.
Bagadia also said she had faxed a letter to ED, saying she would appear before the agency on April 1.
She had earlier been summoned by ED with regard to this case, and she had accordingly appeared before the agency.
Hasan Ali is currently in the judicial custody till April 8, and is lodged in the high-security Arthur Road jail in Mumbai.
Apex Court has sought status report of the probe on Monday.
Khan is accused of stashing away billions of dollars in Swiss banks; he is also facing Rs 70,000 crore tax demand notice from the Income Tax Department.
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion MS Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion