'Hasi Toh Phasi' is a rom-com: Siddharth Malhotra
Siddharth is paired with Parineeti Chopra in 'Hasi Toh Phasi' and the film will go on floors in April.
Mumbai: Siddharth Malhotra has signed his second film 'Hasi Toh Phasi', a romantic comedy with middle-class backdrdop, and says the shooting will start in April. He is paired with Parineeti Chopra in 'Hasi Toh Phasi', which is being co-produced by Phantom Films and Dharma Production.
"It's by a new director, Vinil Matthew, an ad filmmaker. It's an interesting script, a rom-com different from how SOTY ('Student of the Year') was, a very middle-class, cooler, younger. We will start shooting in April," the 28-year-old said here Monday at the Stardust awards press conference.
He further says it feels like he is doing his first film.
"Parineeti (Chopra) is great, great energy. It is my second film but it actually feels like I am doing my first film. First film chooses you and you choose the second film. So we are becoming the actors that we are," he said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category