DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Hasi Toh Phasi' is a rom-com: Siddharth Malhotra
Siddharth is paired with Parineeti Chopra in 'Hasi Toh Phasi' and the film will go on floors in April.
Mumbai: Siddharth Malhotra has signed his second film 'Hasi Toh Phasi', a romantic comedy with middle-class backdrdop, and says the shooting will start in April. He is paired with Parineeti Chopra in 'Hasi Toh Phasi', which is being co-produced by Phantom Films and Dharma Production.
"It's by a new director, Vinil Matthew, an ad filmmaker. It's an interesting script, a rom-com different from how SOTY ('Student of the Year') was, a very middle-class, cooler, younger. We will start shooting in April," the 28-year-old said here Monday at the Stardust awards press conference.
He further says it feels like he is doing his first film.
"Parineeti (Chopra) is great, great energy. It is my second film but it actually feels like I am doing my first film. First film chooses you and you choose the second film. So we are becoming the actors that we are," he said.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users