Hate Mondays? 'Khoon choos le' is your song then
Composer duo Sachin-Jigar's new track 'Khoon choos le' captures how we feel about the first day of the week.
New Delhi: We all hate Mondays, don't we? Composer duo Sachin-Jigar's new track 'Khoon choos le' captures the feelings attached to the first day of the week.
'Khoon choos le' is from the upcoming film 'Go Goa Gone', co-directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK.
"The film targets youth, it's urban and we wanted to do something out of the box. The idea was to have an edgy sound with melody, which people could relate to," said Jigar of Sachin-Jigar duo.
Releasing May 10, 'Go Goa Gone' is a zombie-comedy, featuring actors Saif Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu, Vir Das, Anand Tiwari and Puja Gupta.
Earlier, the duo had composed music for 'F.A.L.T.U', about a group of friends who create a fake university called Fakirchand and Lakirchand Trust University (short form F.A.L.T.U) to make their parents proud and happy.
"The concept of 'F.A.L.T.U' was a very underdog kind of movie. It was very youthful, so we composed the music that just kicks in," Jigar, who composed song like 'Sorry Sorry...' along with his partner for the film, told IANS.
Apart from that, they have movies like 'Teree Sang', 'Shor In The city', 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya' and 'ABCD-Any Body Can Dance' to their credit.
Of course, they have "creative differences" and "there are fights etc", said Jigar. "But that's all because we want the end result to be good. If the music is not good, everything will go in vain," he added.
The versatility of the duo clearly reflects in their composition and singing.
Jigar also sings and some of his songs include 'Rab Milya', 'Morey Saiyan' from 'Teree Sang' and 'Slowly Slowly' from 'Go Goa Gone'.
Prabhudheva-directed 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya' is their next project.
Jigar said language doesn't matter to them.
"The script and the director is what matters to us... we should be on the same page with them. A song is a song, the language doesn't matter."
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Nokia to Help Bharti Airtel to Expand 4G Network in India
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess