DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hathaway hurts man on 'Batman' set
The actress is set to play 'Catwoman' in the upcoming 'batman' movie
London: Actress Anne Hathaway got so carried away playing the role of Catwoman in "Batman" that she jammed the butt of a gun into the eye of a stuntman.
The stuntman suffered a bruise and a splitting headache thereafter, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Anne got a bit carried away during a fight scene and mistakenly shoved the butt of the gun right into the actor's eye socket. He came away with a massive black eye. Anne was mortified," said a source.
The actress was so upset about the accident that she bought the man a silver pen to apologise. The pen was engraved with these words - "Remember no one packs a punch like Anne."
A source added: "It was all in good humour but the poor guy took quite a pummelling."
The film has only been in production a few weeks but the cast, including Christian Bale and Tom Hardy, are already getting on like a house on fire.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi