Hathaway hurts man on 'Batman' set
The actress is set to play 'Catwoman' in the upcoming 'batman' movie
London: Actress Anne Hathaway got so carried away playing the role of Catwoman in "Batman" that she jammed the butt of a gun into the eye of a stuntman.
The stuntman suffered a bruise and a splitting headache thereafter, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Anne got a bit carried away during a fight scene and mistakenly shoved the butt of the gun right into the actor's eye socket. He came away with a massive black eye. Anne was mortified," said a source.
The actress was so upset about the accident that she bought the man a silver pen to apologise. The pen was engraved with these words - "Remember no one packs a punch like Anne."
A source added: "It was all in good humour but the poor guy took quite a pummelling."
The film has only been in production a few weeks but the cast, including Christian Bale and Tom Hardy, are already getting on like a house on fire.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right