Hathras: CM promises support for family of girl set on fire
The 18-year-old girl has suffered 90 per cent burns in the attack and is in hospital.
Hathras: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has promised action and assistance for the family of the young girl who was allegedly set ablaze by her jilted lover in Hathras district on January 1. The 42-year-old accused had allegedly barged into the 18-year-old's house and set her on fire with kerosene.
The victim has suffered 90 per cent burns and is in hospital. The girl's father also got burn injuries when he tried to save her while the accused is still on the run.
The father of the girl had alleged that Arjun had entered the house and set his daughter on fire, while the police had said it was not clear whether the father or the accused had been involved in the crime.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Watch: How Fitness Freak VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune