UP: five dead after ammonia gas leakage in Hathras
Many are feared to be trapped inside the cold storage unit after the ammonia gas leak in Hathras, Uttar Pradesh.
Hathras: Over five people have died and many others are critical after ammonia gas leaked out of a cold storage unit in Hathras, in Uttar Pradesh.
The incident occurred while labourers were offloading vegetables.
District officials say many are feared trapped inside the cold storage unit.
Officials added that rescue operations are on to free those trapped in the unit.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1