DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: five dead after ammonia gas leakage in Hathras
Many are feared to be trapped inside the cold storage unit after the ammonia gas leak in Hathras, Uttar Pradesh.
Hathras: Over five people have died and many others are critical after ammonia gas leaked out of a cold storage unit in Hathras, in Uttar Pradesh.
The incident occurred while labourers were offloading vegetables.
District officials say many are feared trapped inside the cold storage unit.
Officials added that rescue operations are on to free those trapped in the unit.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere