As the IPL2 enters the final straight in South Africa, no doubt Matthew Hayden has been the most effective player.
As the 2009 Indian Premier League enters the final straight in South Africa there can be no doubt that Matthew Hayden has been the Twenty20 extravaganza's most effective player. In a format that urges batsmen to take risks at a frenetic rate in the relentless pursuit of glory, consistency over a period of time seems an unachievable dream.
And yet it's something the Chennai Super Kings opener has accomplished in amassing an extraordinary 426 runs from nine matches, averaging 47.33 at a strike rate of 151 runs per 100 balls.
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Catches Fire in an Indigo Flight