DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
As the IPL2 enters the final straight in South Africa, no doubt Matthew Hayden has been the most effective player.
As the 2009 Indian Premier League enters the final straight in South Africa there can be no doubt that Matthew Hayden has been the Twenty20 extravaganza's most effective player. In a format that urges batsmen to take risks at a frenetic rate in the relentless pursuit of glory, consistency over a period of time seems an unachievable dream.
And yet it's something the Chennai Super Kings opener has accomplished in amassing an extraordinary 426 runs from nine matches, averaging 47.33 at a strike rate of 151 runs per 100 balls.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes