HC upholds JNU's penalty against an employee for sexual harassment
The Delhi High Court on Friday upheld Jawaharlal Nehru University's (JNU) decision awarding penalty of compulsory retirement against an employee on a woman professor's complaint of sexual harassment against him five years ago.
Recommended For You
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology