DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
HCL Technologies profit rises 42 per cent on orders
Consolidated net profit for the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 30 rose to 12.1 billion rupees from 8.54 billion rupees a year earlier.
Bangalore: HCL Technologies Ltd, India's No. 4 IT services exporter, beat expectations with a 41.6 per cent rise in quarterly profit, after order wins boosted earnings.
Consolidated net profit for the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 30 rose to 12.1 billion rupees from 8.54 billion rupees a year earlier, HCL Technologies said on Wednesday.
That compares with the 10.6 billion rupee average of 24 analysts estimates according to Thomson Reuters for the company, whose customers include Nokia Oyj, Xerox Corp and AstraZeneca Plc. HCL Technologies follows a July-June fiscal year.
Bigger rivals Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys and Wipro beat expectations and provided brighter-than-expected outlooks earlier this month.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi