HCL Technologies profit rises 42 per cent on orders
Consolidated net profit for the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 30 rose to 12.1 billion rupees from 8.54 billion rupees a year earlier.
Bangalore: HCL Technologies Ltd, India's No. 4 IT services exporter, beat expectations with a 41.6 per cent rise in quarterly profit, after order wins boosted earnings.
Consolidated net profit for the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 30 rose to 12.1 billion rupees from 8.54 billion rupees a year earlier, HCL Technologies said on Wednesday.
That compares with the 10.6 billion rupee average of 24 analysts estimates according to Thomson Reuters for the company, whose customers include Nokia Oyj, Xerox Corp and AstraZeneca Plc. HCL Technologies follows a July-June fiscal year.
Bigger rivals Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys and Wipro beat expectations and provided brighter-than-expected outlooks earlier this month.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right