DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
HCL to develop software for US energy firm
HCL has end-to-end capabilities in electric utilities, water utilities, oil & gas exploration.
Bangalore: India's leading IT services provider HCL Technologies will partner with US-based GridPoint to develop software for smart energy solutions, the company said late on Monday.
"As part of the multi-year deal, we will enhance GridPoint's software solutions to help accelerate the pace of delivering new capabilities to the market," HCL vice-president Rajeev Swahney said in a statement.
The acceleration will help GridPoint meet the increased demand for smart energy solutions across its product portfolio, including both utility and enterprise solutions.
"We were looking for an IT services provider with a strong global presence that has extensive industry experience plus a robust set of development capabilities. As a right choice, we believe HCL's network of resources will help us in deploying solutions quickly," GridPoint chief executive John Spirtos said.
HCL has end-to-end capabilities in electric utilities, water utilities, oil & gas exploration, refining and energy trading and implementing hardware and software capabilities.
"We offer integrated service offerings and multi-service delivery through innovative business models such as output-based pricing and risk-reward sharing," Sawhney added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes