Health Minister reviews ongoing work
VELLORE: While reviewing work undertaken by various line departments in the district, Health Minister Dr V S Vijay urged officials..
VELLORE: While reviewing work undertaken by various line departments in the district, Health Minister Dr V S Vijay urged officials from the Department of Highways to finalise the proposed construction of a flyovers between the erstwhile National Theatre and the old bus stand. There is also a proposal to lay the Vellore-Bangalore bypass road to Konavattam, besides building a bridge across the Palar river linking Kangeyanallur and Sathuvachari. The minister also handed over hearing aids to five hearing-impaired children at the district collectorate. District Collector Ajay Yadav and Vellore Mayor P Karthiyayini were also present on the occasion.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology