DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Health Minister reviews ongoing work
VELLORE: While reviewing work undertaken by various line departments in the district, Health Minister Dr V S Vijay urged officials..
VELLORE: While reviewing work undertaken by various line departments in the district, Health Minister Dr V S Vijay urged officials from the Department of Highways to finalise the proposed construction of a flyovers between the erstwhile National Theatre and the old bus stand. There is also a proposal to lay the Vellore-Bangalore bypass road to Konavattam, besides building a bridge across the Palar river linking Kangeyanallur and Sathuvachari. The minister also handed over hearing aids to five hearing-impaired children at the district collectorate. District Collector Ajay Yadav and Vellore Mayor P Karthiyayini were also present on the occasion.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Opinion – Which 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variant Should You Buy?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar