DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Health of nearly 40 pc children is neglected
HYDERABAD: High court chief justice Madan B Lokur stated that 40 percent of children in the country are being neglected with regar..
HYDERABAD: High court chief justice Madan B Lokur stated that 40 percent of children in the country are being neglected with regard to health and nutrition.
He was participating in the 12th annual awards function of PC Reddi trust at Ravindra Bharathi here on Friday. In his address, Lokur said unfortunately a large number of talented youth in the country are going abroad and settling down there.
He felt that migration of talent should be stopped and society should provide better opportunities here.
He appreciated former chief justice and chairman of the PC Reddi Trust, P C Reddi for providing financial aid to talented girls who were studying engineering, medicine, law, sports and culture.
Lokur called upon prominent persons to come forward and provide help to talented girl students in the field of education and sports.
Later he presented medals and cheques to girl students in medicine, engineering and law. PC Reddi Trust members, G K P Reddy, C K Reddy and P S Reddy participated.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO