Gangrape survivor suffered internal bleeding, remains critical: Doctors
Psychatrist Dr Rajesh Rastogi said in spite of fragile health she is reasonably stable mentally.
New Delhi: While the country continues to fight for justice for the Delhi gangrape survivor, the 23-year-old paramedical student's condition is still critical and she continues to be on a ventilator. However, Doctors said that she is conscious and communicating.
They further said that on Sunday night the rape survivor had shown tendencies of internal bleeding due to Sepsis infection, which has effected the power of her blood to coagulation. They also said that her Platelate count has going down from 19000 to 17000.
Psychatrist Dr Rajesh Rastogi said in spite of fragile health she is reasonably stable mentally. "The rape survivor was subjected to a psycological test. We spoke to her parents also, in spite of fragile health she is reasonably stable mentally." Dr Rajesh Rastogi said.
Doctors said that they are providing frozen plasma and Pleiotrophin (PTN) to improve her blood coagulation power. Frozen plasma contains all coagulation factors.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology