DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Blood counts of Delhi gangrape survivor better: Doctors
The doctors said that the survivor was alert and communication even as her internal bleeding had reduced remarkably.
New Delhi: The 23-year-old gangrape survivor, who is battling for life at the Safdarjung hospital, continues to be in a critical condition, though her health is better than that on Monday. According to the doctors at the Safdarjung hospital, the blood reports of the survivor are better and liver function is also stable.
The doctors further said that the survivor was alert and communication even as her internal bleeding had reduced remarkably. Though she continues to be on ventilator, the support of it has been reduced drastically.
Talking about the blood counts of the survivor, the doctors said, "Real improvement will be when body starts producing by itself...till now platelets are being pumped into the body of the girl."
Though the doctors pointed that the survivor was not out of danger, they added that she was better and still needed some support.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere