Heavy rain lashes city
BANGALORE: Heavy rains lashed the city on Thursday afternoon and evening. However, there were no reports of tree, damage to proper..
BANGALORE: Heavy rains lashed the city on Thursday afternoon and evening. However, there were no reports of tree, damage to property or complains of water clogging in any area.
The recorded level of rainfall was 4.9 mm upto 5.30 pm on Thursday.
The Meteorological Department has predicted that Friday's forecast would be similar, with partly cloudy skies. Rain accompanied by thunderstorms are likely in some areas across the city.
The sudden showers did catch some of the city goers by surprise, although the people were not complaining. Some of them enjoyed the cool breeze that came with the showers.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance