DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Heavy rain lashes city
BANGALORE: Heavy rains lashed the city on Thursday afternoon and evening. However, there were no reports of tree, damage to proper..
BANGALORE: Heavy rains lashed the city on Thursday afternoon and evening. However, there were no reports of tree, damage to property or complains of water clogging in any area.
The recorded level of rainfall was 4.9 mm upto 5.30 pm on Thursday.
The Meteorological Department has predicted that Friday's forecast would be similar, with partly cloudy skies. Rain accompanied by thunderstorms are likely in some areas across the city.
The sudden showers did catch some of the city goers by surprise, although the people were not complaining. Some of them enjoyed the cool breeze that came with the showers.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users