Heavy rain lashes city
BANGALORE: Heavy rains lashed the city on Thursday afternoon and evening. However, there were no reports of tree, damage to proper..
BANGALORE: Heavy rains lashed the city on Thursday afternoon and evening. However, there were no reports of tree, damage to property or complains of water clogging in any area.
The recorded level of rainfall was 4.9 mm upto 5.30 pm on Thursday.
The Meteorological Department has predicted that Friday's forecast would be similar, with partly cloudy skies. Rain accompanied by thunderstorms are likely in some areas across the city.
The sudden showers did catch some of the city goers by surprise, although the people were not complaining. Some of them enjoyed the cool breeze that came with the showers.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century