DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Heavy rain lashes city
BANGALORE: Heavy rains lashed the city on Thursday afternoon and evening. However, there were no reports of tree, damage to proper..
BANGALORE: Heavy rains lashed the city on Thursday afternoon and evening. However, there were no reports of tree, damage to property or complains of water clogging in any area.
The recorded level of rainfall was 4.9 mm upto 5.30 pm on Thursday.
The Meteorological Department has predicted that Friday's forecast would be similar, with partly cloudy skies. Rain accompanied by thunderstorms are likely in some areas across the city.
The sudden showers did catch some of the city goers by surprise, although the people were not complaining. Some of them enjoyed the cool breeze that came with the showers.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand