Helicopter makes emergency landing in New York river
The chopper landed in the river near West 79th Street about noon, and no one was injured.
New York: A helicopter made an emergency landing in the Hudson River in New York City on Sunday and all aboard were safe, a police spokeswoman said.
The chopper landed in the river near West 79th Street about noon, and no one was injured, the spokeswoman said.
"It landed in the water," she said, but no additional details were immediately available.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction