Helicopter makes emergency landing in New York river
The chopper landed in the river near West 79th Street about noon, and no one was injured.
New York: A helicopter made an emergency landing in the Hudson River in New York City on Sunday and all aboard were safe, a police spokeswoman said.
The chopper landed in the river near West 79th Street about noon, and no one was injured, the spokeswoman said.
"It landed in the water," she said, but no additional details were immediately available.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob