DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Helicopter makes emergency landing in New York river
The chopper landed in the river near West 79th Street about noon, and no one was injured.
New York: A helicopter made an emergency landing in the Hudson River in New York City on Sunday and all aboard were safe, a police spokeswoman said.
The chopper landed in the river near West 79th Street about noon, and no one was injured, the spokeswoman said.
"It landed in the water," she said, but no additional details were immediately available.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh