DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Help! There's an alligator in my bathroom!
A Tampa-area woman found an unwelcome weekend guest in her bathroom - a 7-foot alligator.
Palmetto: A Tampa-area woman found an unwelcome weekend guest in her bathroom - a 7-foot alligator.
Alexis Dunbar says she screamed and the alligator hissed when she found it inside the bathroom of her home Saturday afternoon. Her boyfriend propped a small table by the bathroom to keep the gator inside until an officer from the
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission showed up to take him away.
Dunbar believes the alligator used a doggie door on the back porch to get inside the house.
Dunbar lives in Palmetto, which is south of St Petersburg. Spring is mating season for alligators and wildlife officials urge people to be extremely cautious, especially around water.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?