Hemraj, Sudhakar Singh's villages mourn their bravehearts
"I spoke to him on Monday and he told me that I'll come in February," said Hemraj's wife, who was inconsolable.
New Delhi: The entire country is reacting with anger and outrage over the brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan troops near the Line of Control in Mendhar sector of Jammu and Kashmir. One of the soldiers was Lance Naik Hemraj from Mathura. He was cremated with state honours in his village in Mathura.
Meanwhile, the body of another soldier, Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh, has been taken to Sidhi in Madhya Pradesh. His funeral is likely to take place on Thursday. Singh is survived by his wife and a four-month-old son.
Hemraj's mutilated body was recovered by the Indian troops after the attack by Pakistani soldiers. Sources say Sudharkar Singh's head has not yet been found and it is believed that the Pakistani soldiers took it as a trophy.
Hemraj friend Tejendra said that Israel and the USA counter attack those who kill their soldiers. They do not issue statements or express regret, and Pakistan should be given a befitting reply, said Tejendra.
Hemraj wife was inconsolable and asked who would take care of her children. There is no one to look after us. "I spoke to him yesterday (Monday) and he told me that He will come in February. He told me to take good care of the children," she said. Hemraj left behind his wife and three children- two girls aged three and seven years while the son is five years old.
Meanwhile, Datia village in Sidhi district of Madhya Pradesh is also mourning its braveheart Sudharkar Singh. Singh got married four years ago and has left beingd his wife and a son who is only four months old.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly