DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Herd sighted near Rourkela
ROURKELA: An elephant herd was on Thursday night spotted near Tumkela, on the outskirts of the city. Even as forest officials mana..
ROURKELA: An elephant herd was on Thursday night spotted near Tumkela, on the outskirts of the city. Even as forest officials managed to drive the herd away towards Kuanrmunda block, locals alleged that elephant menace has become a regular affair. Forest ranger P K Dhal said the herd of 11 elephants entered the area after crossing Koel river. Forest squads have been keeping a watch on the movement of the herd.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835