DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Herd sighted near Rourkela
ROURKELA: An elephant herd was on Thursday night spotted near Tumkela, on the outskirts of the city. Even as forest officials mana..
ROURKELA: An elephant herd was on Thursday night spotted near Tumkela, on the outskirts of the city. Even as forest officials managed to drive the herd away towards Kuanrmunda block, locals alleged that elephant menace has become a regular affair. Forest ranger P K Dhal said the herd of 11 elephants entered the area after crossing Koel river. Forest squads have been keeping a watch on the movement of the herd.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi