Potions and props bring Harry Potter to life
Harry Potter exhibition opens in New York
Original items that appeared or were used throughout the Harry Potter films are now being exhibited in New York.
"Harry Potter: The Exhibition" at the Discovery Times Square is offering fans a view of hundreds of authentic objects that are being displayed in settings inspired by the film sets.
Visitors can experience locations in the films including the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the Gryffindor common room, Hagrid's hut and the Great Hall, according to Xinhua.
"New York is the perfect location for our last stop in North America," said Brad Globe, president of Warner Bros Consumer Products.
"We think fans will be thrilled to have one more opportunity to experience the magic of this incredible exhibition."
Alison Lawless, a diehard Harry Potter fan, said: "I read all the books and saw all the movies of Harry Potter. The exhibition is just like being in the show. It's a lot of fun."
The exhibition will run till Sep 5, 2011. It began in 2009 and was earlier held in Chicago, Boston, Toronto, and Seattle.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest