High alert in Karnataka, West Bengal after blasts in Hyderabad
Security has been stepped up in sensitive areas, Railway and Bus stations, police said in Bangalore.
Bangalore/Kolkata: Police on Thursday sounded a high alert in parts of Karnataka, including IT hub of Bangalore City in the wake of serial bomb blats that rocked Hyderabad. Security has been stepped up in sensitive areas, Railway and Bus stations, police said in Bangalore.
Alert has been sounded across West Bengal following the serial blasts in Hyderabad on Thursday evening, police said. "Security has been beefed up in various parts of West Bengal, including the bordering and coastal areas. We have sent a security alert in all the police stations of the state," ADG (Law and order) Banibrata Basu said.
The serial blasts in the Andhra capital has claimed nine lives and injured 32 others, official sources have said.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights