'Himmatwala' earns Rs 18 crore in two days
As per trade analysts, the business of 'Himmatwala' considerably dropped on the second day.
New Delhi: It seems director Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala' is not getting positive word of mouth publicity as the film's collections dropped considerably on its second day at the ticket window. Trade analyst Komal Nahta tweets, "#Himmatwala collections drop badly. Day 2: Rs. 7.5 crore only. Total: Rs. 18 crore only. Sunday collections below d mark."
Another trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted about the film's declining business, "#Himmatwala is on a declining spree not just in India, but also in key markets of Overseas."
The film is a remake of K Raghavendra Rao's 1983 film of the same name. Jeetendra and Sridevi starred in the first edition.
The film was publicised well but the sudden drop in Himmatwala's business suggests that the audience's verdict is not tilted in favour of Sajid Khan. However, it is still very early to predict the future of the film.
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta