DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Himmatwala' earns Rs 44.89 cr in the first week
All the hype made around 'Himmatwala' seems to be dying down as the film has lost the race at the box office.
New Delhi: All the hype made around 'Himmatwala' seems to be dying down as the film has lost the race at the box office. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted about the film's business in the first week, "#Himmatwala collected approx. Rs 44.89 cr nett in Week 1. Rejected!"
Sajid Khan, the director of 'Himmatwala', had said before the film's release that he doesn't care about the ratings being given to the film but now it appears that the audiences have also rejected the film.
'Himmatwala' was the remake of K Raghavendra Rao's 1981 film of the same name, which starred Jeetendra and Sridevi.
'Himmatwala' opened well at the box office due to huge publicity but gradually lost the charm due to the negative word of mouth publicity.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia