Hindi remake of 'Bhooter Bhabishyat' in 3D?
Bollywood producer Ratan Jain has bought the rights of Bengali blockbuster 'Bhooter Bhabishyat'.
Mumbai: Bollywood producer Ratan Jain, who has bought the rights of Bengali blockbuster 'Bhooter Bhabishyat', is all set to remake the film in Hindi, and says he might make it in 3D.
"It is a remake of Bengali film and it is titled 'Gang of Ghosts'. The film will be directed by Satish Kaushik and we are planning to make it in 3D. I am contemplating with the idea of 3D, but can't confirm anything right now," Jain told IANS.
'Bhooter Bhabishyat', which was released in 2012, was one of the highest grossers of the year in the Bengali film industry. A ghost story, the film is quite a comic entertainer.
Jain said the film will be shot in Mumbai. While reports indicate that actress Mahie Gill will be a part of the project, the producer doesn't wish to confirm anything right now.
"The star cast has not been finalised. I have not signed anybody so far, so I can't comment on that. I can tell you the details in next two days. All I can say is that the film will go on floors in April end and will be shot in Mumbai," he said.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology