Hoax call death: Jacintha reprimanded via email?
A family friend also claimed that Jacintha may have tried to commit suicide more than once which explained the 3 notes.
London: In one of the suicide notes left behind by nurse Jacintha Saldanha, who was found dead days after a hoax call to a UK hospital treating Prince William's pregnant wife Kate, she criticised "aspects of the hospital staff", and singled out two individuals for blame, the Daily Mail reported on Sunday.
Although the hospital has insisted that no senior member of staff blamed Jacintha for falling victim to the prank and provided her with support, it is understood she may have been reprimanded by colleagues through email, it said.
The hospital has declined to comment on the notes, saying senior staff had not seen copies. It is believed the original notes are now in the possession of Scotland Yard, which has produced transcripts for the family. Sources close to the family said their relationship with the hospital was strained as senior managers had not provided the "facts" they had asked for.
Another friend of the family was quoted as saying that Jacintha may have tried to commit suicide more than once in the 72 hours between the prank and the moment her body with injury marks on one of her wrists was discovered by a colleague. "She may have tried to kill herself more than once - that's why there are three notes," the friend told the paper. In her final letter, Jacintha is believed to have asked to be buried in her home village of Shirwa, near Mangalore.
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance