DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP CM takes U-turn on cash awards
Chauhan says he had announced Rs 1 lakh per goal for the whole team.
New Delhi: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Sivraj Singh Chauhan has done a U-turn on his cash award offer to goal scoring Indian hockey players.
He now says he had announced Rs 1 lakh per goal for the whole team, and not for individual players who hit the goals. It means if Indian team scores 20 goals in the World Cup, Rs 20 lakh will go to the team and not to individuals.
Chauhan had come in for severe criticism after he announced that those who hit goals in the ongoing Hockey World Cup will be rewarded.
Experts including Harsha Bhogle criticided him, saying hockey being a team game, the whole team should get the credit.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?